1. USER INFORMATION
INMUNOTEK S.L., hereinafter referred to as Sinusalt®, is the Data Controller of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and Organic Law 3/2018 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD) and therefore you are provided with the following processing information:
Through this website, personal data will be collected from users and customers who contact the Controller through its contact form.
End of treatment:
The purpose of the processing is to maintain a commercial relationship with the User, answer requests and deal with queries, and carry out the activities indicated below.
The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications to be made. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and will be related to its products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, queries or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
- Send out the website newsletter.
Basis of legitimacy
- Commercial communications, newsletters, requests for information and other commercial actions are carried out with the user’s consent.
- Customer relations: these are carried out in order to be able to execute the contract.
- Statistical analysis: legitimate interest.
Data retention criteria: personal data collected through the present website will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing or when there is a legal obligation to keep them and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Data recipients: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
In order to carry out the processing of the data, we may be assisted by external suppliers (data processors) with whom the corresponding data processing agreements have been formalised.
No international transfer of data will take place.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time when this is the legitimate basis for the processing.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Postal address: Calle Punto Mobi, 5, 28805 Alcalá de Henares, Madrid
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for the provider to deal with their request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is true and that he/she is responsible for communicating any modification of the same.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If not all data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY warrants that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures set out in the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated appropriate information to Users to enable them to exercise such rights and freedoms.
Updated in March 2022